Mark your calendars now for September 24th for Oktoberfest 2022!
Get the lederhosen and drndles ready, and this year’s fest will be better than ever! There will be more bus transportation, more food, a dull day of live music, and plenty of Pollyanna beer (and cocktails!)
It’ll be a great day at The Forge’s beautiful outdoor concert space,
- 12pm VIP (Mug Club) Entrance.
- 2pm-11:00pm General Admission.
- The Forge: Lemont Quarries, 1001 Main St, Lemont, IL
- JD Kostyk: 12-3pm
- Bruce Karosa: 3:30-6pm
- Good Time Heroes: 6:30-8pm
- ARRA: 8:30-11pm
- The Forge: Lemont Quarries is an outdoor concert venue. There will be no tents and limited seating. This is a BYO chair and shade event. No tents will be allowed.
- 21 and under are allowed to enjoy the music, food, and limited selection of soft drinks and water. All we ask is that you keep an eye on them as they are amongst adults consuming adult beverages.
- Dogs will not be allowed.