LPN/RN Nurse - Franciscan Village
OverviewRN- FT/PT up to $41/Hour – LPN- FT/PT up to $35/HourAssisted Living and Skilled Nursing AvailableWe love our Nursing Staff! THAT’S WHY WE OFFER…
- INCREASED WAGES!
- A Variety of Shifts – Part-Time and Full-Time
- Hourly Shift Differentials
- Weekend Shift Differential
- PayActiv – Immediately access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Tax Free Student Loan Forgiveness
- Great Health Plans
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Appreciation Events
- A 5-Star CMS Rated Team
- Consistently ranked as one of the Best Nursing Homes by US News Magazine!
As a Nurse you will:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents
- Supervise and coordinate the activities performed by the Nursing Assistants to ensure a high degree of quality care is maintained
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of residents
- Keep physician and/or other health care professionals informed of change in resident conditions
- Supervise Nursing Assistants, may supervise other nurses
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
Required skills and qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN/RN program
- LPN and RN license in Illinois
- Recent clinical experience, education, and specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Franciscan Village is a proud part of Franciscan Ministries. We are a vibrant senior living community located in Lemont, Illinois. Franciscan Village is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, memory support assisted living, sheltered care, and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community.At Franciscan Ministries we believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs.Franciscan Ministries takes the health and safety of its employees, residents, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Franciscan Ministries (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Franciscan Ministries. Please also know that Franciscan Ministries will accept and review requests for accommodations for qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue.DFWP/EOE/e-verifyAre you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please apply today!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.